The Astra-C robot is designed to deliver the ultimate disinfection for your premises.
1. Effective Disinfection: (UV light capability)
- 360-degree disinfection: The placement of the bulb around the center is in such a way that the radiation reaches all sides inside the
- Zero chemical residue – Unlike the fogging style of disinfection, Astra does not leave any chemical
- Large area coverage: With the localization and heat map, the robot covers maximum facility coverage of irradiation
2. Safe disinfection
- The Astra robot is capable of
- Navigating Autonomously
- With Humans in the loop.
Both of these methods do not require any human being to be right next to the robot to push it around.
- User-friendly design: The robot is ergonomically designed and simple to
3. Autonomous Navigation
- The UVC light is Deadly to bacteria and viruses & hazardous to human beings as well. This is why the Astra platform is going to be taking the UVC Light irradiation system autonomously (self-driving) to various parts of the
- Autonomously navigating So reaches to all corners of the facility. Only one solution for all operatories, reception, lobby, consultation room, pantry, etc!
- Stay on top of things: Computer Vision-based tool for diagnosis, data collection, and monitoring.
- Applications: The Astra-C robot can be used in a variety of premises to disinfect and maintain hygiene.
- Power supply: Following are the power supply requirements: Two 3 pin power sockets of 220 V for recharge of the
- Human in the Loop: Availability of support engineers who get trained on the robot’s features & will control & monitor.
- Network connectivity: Consistent upload bandwidth of 15
- Flooring specifications: Reasonably flat navigable surface, devoid of Ramps and speed
- Navigation environment: If the navigable area has a lot of transparent surfaces like glass – it may need to get covered with Reflective stickers for the LiDAR to function optimally.
- Do not look into the Light as this can damage the
- Do not expose skin to this as UVC light has been observed to be carcinogenic on long
- Please be careful with the brittle UV light bulbs – Any mechanical blow might break the glass
- Do not step on the base or put objects on.
- Do not obstruct the path of the robot, when it is navigating to a certain
- Please use a suitable power
- Make sure the robot does not get exposed to Water
- Please store the robot in a cool dry place
- To avoid electric shock, fire or injury, please read the user manual carefully before using the appliance and keep it for future reference
- Invento Robotics provides a 1-year guarantee for Astra-C robots, which starts from the day of the completion of the deployment. Please refer to the SOW/Proposal from Invento Robotics for more