- Soundproofing against airborne noise in vertical walls with low surface density (lightweight partition walls or boards
made of different materials).
- Soundproofing against airborne noise in ceilings and lightweight roofs.
- Reduction of the impact noise level in all types of floors, sandwiched between floor slabs and loose-laid flooring.
- Dampening of impact noise caused by atmospheric agents on metal decks.
- Combined with sound-absorbent materials, it offers products with high acoustic performance.
- Its applications in the industrial field range from the soundproofing of booths to the acoustic insulation of machine rooms, gutter pipes, sound dampening of metal sheets, etc.
- High acoustic insulation combined with soft, flexible elements
- Great elongation capacity
- Easy to handle and adaptable to uneven surfaces
- Good bonding with most types of surfaces
- Acts as a vapour control layer
- Cold and heat resistant
- Excellent ageing resistance