- Excellent at reducing the transmission of airborne sound
- Enhances the insertion loss performance of pipe insulation
- Flexible, easy to install
- Mean sound reduction index Rw > 28 dB
- Free of lead, unrefined aromatic oils & bitumen
- Compliant to ISO 15665
- Satisfies acoustic Class 8 according to NORSOK R-004
- Brief description: High-performance mass-loaded sound barrier for a quieter environment.
- Material type: vinyl sound barrier mat (MLV*), Thermoplastic Polymer Compound.
- Mass-loaded Vinyl (MLV): Mass-loaded vinyl is heavy, thin, and flexible, which makes it a perfect soundproofing material for specific kinds of applications.
- Color: Black
- Product Range: Available in sheets/rolls of 2mm, 3mm, and 4mm thickness.
ACOUSTIC INSULATION APPLICATIONS:
- Drain Pipes & Vents
- Ceilings & Flooring
- Steel or Aluminium Metal Plates within Engines, Compressors & Air Conditioning Units
- Gutter Pipes
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
- Highly Effective
- Minimum Space
- Insulation Across the Frequency Range
- Damping Effect
- Easy and Rapid application
- Adaptable to Uneven Surfaces
- Row-Proof and Ageing-Resistant